Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Swim

Hannah swimming with dad, the pictures are out of order though, this was her second time in the pool

Hannah's first time in the pool
Swimming with her cousin Blake



One of the best things about having a girl are all the cute little outfits and accessories. She has way more sunglasses, hats, and bows than any baby needs


Hannah and Blake. Everytime they were next to each other she would reach over and grasp onto him. I think she likes Blake a little more than he likes her as you can see in the picture. I even have a picture of them holding hands completely on their own, I'll have to post it later.

2 comments:

Holly said...

This is so fun! She will be a real swimmer in no time. I am so excited to put Mark in the tub...2 week from now! Little Hannah is so adorable!

Walton's said...

Very cute!!! I totally agree with you about dressing up little girls. I've learned with Chris that there is only about 1/3 of the clothes for a boy as for a girl in every store.

Hannah looks pretty comfortable in the water. That will come in handy since both grandparents have pools. She'll have lots of opportunities to swim.