Friday, July 10, 2009

A New Carseat Cover

When I picked out Hannahs carseat the practical side of me told me that I should get a nuetral one so if that if I had a boy later down the road I would not have to buy a new one. But whenever I saw those cute little girly carseats I would get a little jealous. So when I saw on someones blog the other day that they made carseat covers I thought I can do that. How have I never thought of this before? It's not perfect, but I think it turned out pretty cute. So here are the before and after pictures.

Before



After

6 comments:

Walton's said...

I thought something was different about her carseat last night. Great job I couldn't even tell it was a cover. Hailey hasn't stopped playing with the Tea set. Thanks again!!

Kara said...

Very cute and stylish... I'll have to try this out if I ever have another girl!

Lindsey said...

You did such a good job! You should sell those!

The Papavero's said...

okay way too cute!! So you'll have to tell me how to make that, Im having a girl!

Melissa said...

How did you make that? Did you find a pattern or just make it up? I did the same thing, got a gender neutral car seat, but I badly want a girly seat now that I have a girl! :)

BTW, I found your blog through Holly McMullin's blog.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.