Sunday, September 20, 2009

7 Months Old!

Hannah turned 7 months old on Friday! I cannot believe how fast the time is going by! Here are a few pictures we took of her this afternoon. More bucket pictures. I just love that little bucket, so as long as she fits in it I will be taking pictures in it!

I love this one, her face just cracks me up. It just doesn't look like a babys expression. She is getting so big


Happy girl

This was the last one we took. When she started standing up in the bucket, I figured I better get her out before she toppled over.

5 comments:

Walton's said...

She's so beautiful!! What a happy girl!!!

The Hathaways said...

She's so cute! Had fun hangin out with you guys on saturday. We need to get together more often.

Kara said...

What a cutie... I love the bucket pics too. Too bad I didn't think of the bucket idea when Elise was a baby, so we only have some of Steven, not Elise. Oh well.

Aubree said...

I miss her. And you too! Just not Drew. :)

Holly said...

What a little sweet girl, looking at these picture, I just can't imagine her getting upset, ever. She just looks so innocent.