Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa



So these pictures were taken in the reverse order that they are shown but I don't know how to fix that. Anyways, I thought that Hannah was going to have no problem sitting on Santas lap because she doesn't usually care who is holding her. She was okay for a second but then she made the saddest face I have ever seen and started crying. I don't think she is a fan of Santa. The pictures just don't do it justice. But Santa always comes to visit the Wilson grandkids on Christmas eve so we will see how it goes in round two.

3 comments:

Kara said...

cute pictures. Everyone has to have that classic screaming kid on Santa's lap picture. I love the look on her face.

Holly said...

Kathryn!It was so god to see you over Christmas! Your little girl is just precious! I love the pictures!

Holly said...

Kathryn, You should see what I put up on my blog!