Monday, April 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never

So I am way behind on posts, I can't believe I have not posted anything since before Hannah's birthday! So I will try and do a couple of posts today to catch up. So I guess I will start with Hannah's birthday and Valentines day since they are only a few days apart.



I made this playhouse for Hannahs Birthday, it was quite the project! This side has a tree with apples that you can pick (that is what Cohen is holding above his head) and a barrel to put them in. The back has a dog house and door and the other side has a garden with different vegetables you can pick. And the next picture is a picture of the front. It took forever to make but the kids all loved it.


Opening presents
She didnt really care about opening the presents wrapped in paper, but she loved pulling things out of the bags


She loved her cake once she figured out what it was. Well the frosting anyways, she didn't really eat much cake


1 comment:

Kara said...

Fun... I love the giant cupcake. I bought a cake mold like that for Elise's birthday last year but I ended up doing a Minnie Cake instead. Maybe we will have to use it for baby #3's first birthday. I love your little playhouse too.