Saturday, October 23, 2010

Catch up

I figured since it has been about 5 months since I last posted anything I should put some new pictures up. However, the pictures are in reverse order so the top picture is the newest and the bottom picture was a couple of months ago. So here is a very brief catch up. The first pictures are from Hawes Farm.

Out in the pumpkin patch. She was not very cooperative for pictures this year. I thought that part would get easier as she got older, but I guess not.

This year they had pony rides, which she got to do twice. I didn't think she would like it because she used to be terrified of horses, but I guess she has gotten more brave. I am not sure why she is pointing in so many of these pictures.





It looks like they are having a staring contest. They had food for the goats there and we tried to get her to feed them but that was as close as she was going to get

I love the background of this picture, too bad she wouldn't cooperate. This is the only picture where she is even looking at the camera. We had a lot of fun, but it was hot so we didn't stay for too long. They had lots more fun stuff to do too, but I figured this was enough pictures. :)


A couple of months ago we bought Hannah this little car. She LOVES it!!! And if anyone is ever missing keys, they are usually in the ignition of her car. On this particular day though she decided she needed to take her baby for a ride. Shes got the driving thing down, shes backing up in this picture.


Here she is putting her baby in the car, it was supposed to be first but I can never get the order right when I'm uploading. Later she was trying to put her doll stroller in the back of the car, it was hilarious but I didn't get any pictures.


And this was a very exciting day, pigtails!!! Although it was technically the second time she had worn pigtails.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Cute - I love the pumpkin photos. And how cute is she with her baby in the car?

Walton's said...

She's SO CUTE!!! I'm glad you posted some pictures cause I haven't seen you guys in so long. Miss you! We'll have to get together soon.

Lindsey said...

I love the pumpkin patch pictures! Blake did the exact same thing when we took him to the pumpkin patch. It is kind of ridiculous how many pictures he is pointing in actually.

Holly said...

We also had big plans to go to the pumpkin patch, but it rained every day we planned, and it snowed today.. so I am afraid we've missed our chance. Thanks for sharing! Those pictures are so cute, I LOVE the backing up one you need to save it and compare it with one where she is sixteen and backing up in a real car.